State & Allen Kitchen + Bar is your local, neighborhood restaurant and bar. We keep our atmosphere warm and friendly, nothing pretentious about it. It’s perfect for a night out with the girls, first date, happy hour drinks, and more. Maybe you’re a State & Allen veteran...and maybe you’re a newbie. Either way, here are a few State & Allen secrets you may not know:
· Brunch is Where It’s At: State & Allen has the best Dallas brunch. Period. Amazing farm-to-table fare and delicious drink specials. Who wouldn’t love a mimosa served with fresh free range eggs and bacon?! And the cherry on top: State & Allen has the one and only Bloody Mary Bar in Uptown. Celery, pickles, onions, cherry tomatoes, the works. So many garnishes, you’ll have to see it to believe it.
· Thirsty Thursdays are a Blast: Clear your schedule now and bring some friends to Thirsty Thursday. Drink specials abound, including specials on the widely popular Moscow Mule.
· Dallas Scratch Kitchen: Executive Chef Rhett Dukes knows a thing or two about amazing cuisine. This isn’t his first rodeo, and he’s been nailing it lately with his daily chef specials. Sure, State & Allen has it’s usual menu items, but Chef Dukes keeps it interesting with fresh Dallas lunch and dinner specials. One of his most recent: Tuna Tartare "Nachos" served with pickled ginger and jicama slaw salad.
· Texas Trinity Happy Hour: Vodka. Whiskey. Tequila. Drink it straight, or mix it with your favorite mixer. Either way, during our Texas Trinity Happy Hour, these favorites are just $3 a glass. Happy Hour is from 3-7pm on Monday-Thursday, then ALL DAY on Friday.
· Half Priced Drafts on Tuesdays: Interested in sampling some new Texas beer? Come to State & Allen on Tuesday for half priced drafts in Dallas.
See you this week at State & Allen for these and other amazing specials! Serving lunch and dinner daily.