State & Allen Kitchen + Bar is known for its amazing atmosphere and delicious food, but don’t forget about the fabulous Dallas drink specials.
State & Allen prides itself on having a robust drink menu, full of craft beers, eclectic mixed drinks, and fabulous wines. If you join us at Dallas’s favorite Uptown restaurant on Thursday nights, then you’re in for some great “Thirsty Thursday” specials! Our personal favorite – all martinis - $3 each!
That’s right! Each and every Thursday night, all of the martinis on our menu are just $3 each. And these aren’t just your run of the mill martinis either! Here’s what we’ve got in store!
· Traditional Olive Branch Martini: Smooth, crisp Pearl Black vodka with just a splash of olive juice.
· Green Martini: Pearl Cucumber vodka, muddled cucumber, a splash of lime juice, and a touch of simple syrup.
· Paradise Martini: Fruity Pearl Plum vodka, with a splash of grape juice, and finished off with sparkling wine
· Metroplex Martini: Pearl Pomegranate vodka, paired with just a splash of both orange juice and cranberry juice.
· Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini: Pearl Black vodka, Crème de Cacao, Rumchata, and a little Grenadine.
· Sinner Martini: Pearl Pomegranate vodka, sweet & sour, and raspberry liqueur.
· Plum Blossom Martini: Refreshing Pearl Plum vodka, a little sweet & sour, cranberry juice, and St. Germaine, finished off with Sprite.
· Citrus Sea Martini: Pearl Black vodka, Triple Sec, a dash of lemon juice, sweet & sour, finished off with a sugar rimmed glass.
As you may have noticed, all of our martinis are made with one of Pearl’s award-winning vodkas. Each bottle of Pearl Vodka is made is small batches and then distilled five times, making the vodka incredibly pure and smooth to taste.
If you haven’t tried Pearl Vodka yet, join us at State & Allen for Thirsty Thursday! At just $3 a glass, you can’t help but try several of the best Dallas martinis!