If you’re free next Tuesday night, then you will want to make plans to join us for a very special night of fun, great food, and an amazing Dallas beer tasting!
The menu will be 5 courses, as follows:
- Course 1: Pate Potstickers served with Lakewood’s Rock Ryder: Rock Ryder is a smooth American Rye Wheat that nearly everyone loves. Named for the cyclists who circle Dallas’s White Rock Lake, the beer has a dry finish, citrusy nose, and a touch of peppery rye. The perfect pairing for our potstickers!
- Course 2: Carrot Curry Soup paired with the Hop Trapp brew: A Belgium style IPA, Hop Trapp is the perfect complex brew for the craft beer enthusiast and novice alike. Brewed with Trappit yeast, you’ll immediately sense the complexity of the floral hops and the bitter backbone this beer gives off.
- Course 3: Organic Arugula Salad and Lakewood’s Till & Toil: Peppery arugula, topped with goat cheese, hazelnuts, and more, is balanced by Till & Toil, a fruity, crisp beer that is perfect for a Spring day on the patio.
- Course 4: Beer “Can” Hen with Lakewood signature Lakewood Lager: The perfect pairing for any course, Lakewood Lager blends new and old – just like the Lakewood area of Dallas! It’s a Vienna style lager that wins you over with its malty sweetness, bitter hops, and caramel finish.
- Course 5: State & Allen’s homemade beignets served with the Lakewood Holiday Bonus: Cheers! It’s time to finish the meal with the perfect dessert beer! Holiday Bonus is a chocolately beer with hints of orange peel and spice. You’ll love the bold, smooth finish on this beer.
Tickets for the beer dinner are only $50 a person – an amazing value for a night of gourmet food and amazing beer tasting! Call State & Allen Kitchen + Bar today to reserve your spot!