As the weather changes, so do our tastebuds. Somehow we just start craving hearty comfort foods instead of our summertime favorites.
The chefs at State & Allen are no different that you and I, and that’s why they’ve cooked up some fabulous new bistro entrees to add to the fall/winter menu at your favorite Dallas restaurant.
Here’s the lowdown:
· Toasted Butternut Squash and Manchego Ravioli: Oh how we love the rich flavor of Manchego cheese, and it’s perfectly accented in this dish. Al dente ravioli covered in smoked bacon, mushrooms, arugula, walnuts, brown butter, and calvados gastrique. Yum.
· Filet Mignon: This is comfort food at it’s finest – but jazzed up the State & Allen way! Perfectly seared filet is served with our signature 3-cheese macaroni and cheese, roasted broccolini, and cab demi sauce.
· Shrimp Fettuccine: Don’t pass this one up – it’s not your typical fettuccine. Fresh shrimp, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, and a smoked fresno cream sauce are served on a bed of homemade fettuccine noodles. The result – comforting goodness.
· Barrel Planked Salmon: Get your daily dose of seafood with our barrel planked salmon dish, served with roasted asparagus, red wine risotto, and rosemary butter.
· Pan Seared Airline Chicken: Lots of hearty favorites, all in one dish! Pan seared chicken, seasonal vegetables, mashed potatoes, and a lemon garlic veloute to top it off.
· Venison Osso Bucco: Fall favorites abound with venison, parsnips, and glazed baby carrots, drizzled with a black currant braise.
Take the chill off this fall and winter season with lunch, dinner, or brunch at State& Allen! These entrees and more are available on our brand new all winter/menu. Even better – try one of our tasty Moscow Mules, craft beer, or wine specials. State & Allen is conveniently located at the corner of State Street and Allen Street in Uptown Dallas, Texas.