Memorial Day is THIS WEEKEND and that means summer is on the way! Whether you’re spending the weekend grilling out with friends or heading out to the lake, plan to start your day at State & Allen for the best Memorial Day Brunch in Dallas!
From 10am-3pm on Monday, May 29, State & Allen will serve your favorite brunch dishes, accompanied by some amazing drink specials.
Best Brunch in Dallas
State & Allen has long been hailed one of the best brunch spots in Dallas, and Memorial Day weekend will be no exception! We’re pulling out all the stops, with a menu perfectly curated to include all your favorites at prices you can’t resist. Here are a few showstoppers:
· Omelet Calabrese: Named for our Founder Jonathan Calabrese, this omelet takes on a fresh twist. With homemade basil pesto, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese, and pine nuts, this omelet is almost like a breakfast caprese salad.
· The Giant: Craving a big southern breakfast? The Giant is all that and more with our signature biscuits and gravy, bacon and purple potato bacon’d hash, and 2 free range eggs – served any way you like ‘em.
· Bison & Chorizo Migas: Here’s a dish you won’t find at just any Uptown restaurant. Our migas have all the Tex Mex goodness you come to expect – chorizo, avocado, pico, black beans, and queso fresco – but we up the ante with a little bison mixed in. And P.S. – you’ll love it!
Dallas Brunch Drink Specials
What’s a good brunch without some tasty drinks to accompany it? State & Allen will be serving our usual brunch drink specials, and then adding some extras for our Memorial Day Celebration. Here’s the rundown:
· $5 Make Your Own Bloody Mary Bar (State & Allen is home to the only Bloody Mary bar in Uptown!)
· $3 Mimosas
· $8.50 Agave Loco Bloody Maria
· $9 Sofiemosa
And don’t forget to bring your own coffee mug from home for free coffee!