State & Allen is known for it’s amazing Dallas atmosphere, location, and food, but don’t forget about the uptown Dallas drink specials that put us on the map.
Every Tuesday, we salute you and offer up delicious glasses of craft beer – all HALF OFF. Yep. You read that right! Run – don’t walk – over to State & Allen this week for lunch, dinner, happy hour, or any hour to get amazing beers at these amazing prices.
Wondering what craft beers we’ve got on draft now? Here’s the scoop on all our Texas craft brews:
· Peticolas Velvet Hammer: One of your all-time favorites and the beer that put Dallas’s own Peticolas Brewing Company on the map. This flavorful beer is dark, with almost a ruby red sheen to it. Malty and balanced, you’ll experience flavors of caramel, sweet brown sugar, floral undertones, and a sharp bitterness that makes one heck of a beer.
· Revolver Bock: A traditional bock style beer, this classic beer is blended with a combination of Northern Brewer and Williamette hops. The result is a great beer with a slight sweetness to it.
· Four Corners Local Buzz: Looking for something new and different? Give this sweet honey-rye golden ale a try. Sweet and fresh, it’s brewed with local honey and the rye gives it a spicy finish.
· Real Ale Fireman’s #4: brewed and bottled in Blanco, Texas, Fireman’s #4 is Real Ale’s most popular beer, and it’s easy to see why. This beer is easy to drink with just about anything – or nothing at all.
· St. Arnold Icon Beers: Every 3 months, St. Arnold brews a new specialty Icon beer and State & Allen’s got it on tap!
Come in to State & Allen Kitchen + Bar this week to try these and other craft brews for HALF PRICE on Craft Beer Tuesdays! There’s never been a better excuse for Dallas happy hour.